Low-Rate Fluid Pumper
Our low-rate fluid pumper is mounted on a tandem bumper pull trailer. The unit is designed to pump fluid at very low matrix rates.
- 3 cylinder diesel engine
- Electronic fluid rate readout
- Pump rate range from 0 L/min to 40 L/min (0 gal/min to 10.6 gal/min)
- Pressure rating 0 MPa to 20.7 MPa (0 psi to 3,000 psi)
- Displacement tanks are twin 0.5 m3 (3.1 bbl) – total 1.0 m3 (6.3 bbl)
- Portable trailer mount
The selective reel is designed for selective acidizing and incorporates a high pressure hose, a hose containment reel and a squeeze manifold.
- Length: 25 m (75 ft)
- Diameter: 1 ½ in.
- 103 MPa (15,000 psi) max working pressure
- Rated for up to 28% hydrochloric acid max titrated strength
This unit electronically injects perf balls into the fluid stream during a matrix stimulation treatment to divert the fluid downhole.
- 7/8 ball size
- 200 ball capacity
- Up to 103 MPa (15,000 psi) pressure rating
- Integral 2 or 3 in hammer unions
Our sand jetting equipment is used to cut slots or casing to help with formation inflow.
- Sand metering hoppers
- Designed for both coil and well tubing
- Replaceable cutting jets